Azure Cloud Technologies
Computer Vision and Augmented Reality
Broad expertise in Computer Vision (CV) and Augmented Reality (AR) combined with sensor data fusion techniques allow us to provide unique Augmented ADAS and Active Surround View Monitoring product solutions. Thus, we can introduce the following functionality:
· Augmented Guidance
· Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
· Vehicle, cyclist and pedestrian highlighting
· Obstacles highlighting
· Signs monitoring
· Driver alertness monitoring.
Our experts enable an efficient car integration with the remote infrastructure and mobile devices to give you more opportunities for smartphone connectivity, multimedia support, sharing of media, remote car monitoring services and other functionality.
· Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
· Cellular networks connections (3G/4G/LTE)
· In-car network management and firewalling
· Smartphone integration
· Over-the-air software updates
· Personalisation and remote diagnostics functionality
· Integration with cloud services
Every IVI and ECU system is based on lower-level SW modules that provide the core system functionality. Bridge LT engineers support development and configuration of Linux/Yocto-based OS, as well as development for microcontrollers in accordance with AUTOSAR standards.
· Inter-process communication mechanisms (CommonAPI, HTTP based, etc.)
· In-car communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
· Virtualisation technologies
· Performance and memory optimisation
· Compliance with ISO 26262, ISO 15031, ISO 14229-1
Human Machine Interface
Bridge LT HMI expertise encompasses development of next-gen premium and high-end IVI systems for the head unit.
· Innovative UX/UI
· Integration of audio speech recognition technologies
· Integration of voice assistance technologies
· Lifelike 3D navigation
· Music and video streaming
· QT/QML development
Fleet management. By migrating to the Cloud, automakers can optimise all fleet management processes:
· An advanced search of fleet
· Ability to locate drivers and vehicles
· Determine the vehicle speed, fuel consumption, performance to prevent incidents and delivery delays.
Bridge LT can help implement necessary tools for route optimisation, direct connection with trade partners and repair providers, better logistics.
Car-as-a-Service (CaaS). You can also use our expertise in AWS, Azure Cloud Services to implement a car sharing / ride sharing platform.
· Subscription and asset management
· Remote vehicle access
· Remote vehicle monitoring
· Efficient analytics and personalization.
CaaS service will allow amplifying the reach of target audience, establish an additional revenue source from car sharing platform, and improve customer experience.
Development of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) is a key to increase safety on the road. Besides, 87% of German car buyers are willing to repurchase vehicles with ADAS features. Our expertise and/or available solutions in such systems include:
· Computer vision and objects recognition
· Sensors fusion for positioning and map matching
· Path planning and environmental model
· Integration with V2X including both V2V and V2I communication
· Integration with Navigation
· Visualization and validation tools.
Bridge LT largely contributes to the development of blockchain applications to overcome many automotive challenges and enable integration of blockchain algorithms into the following areas of the automotive industry:
· Safe remote car control
· Protected data sharing
· Secure driver identification and authentication
· Transparent charging and billing systems without intermediaries
· Real-time insurance consultancy, registration of insurance events, payouts validation and handling
· Protected Vehicle-2-Vehicle communication network including traffic network and auto accidents monitoring
· Registration and validation of supplier parts
· Product lifecycle management
· Supply chain management
· On-the-go payments
A fully functioning, scalable and maintainable cloud solution.
- Design and implementation of serverless architecture (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Traffic management (HA) development for smooth control over traffic load, app performance and availability.
- SSO + MFA. Leveraging the security layer with Azure AD integration for effective identity and access management of your cloud infrastructure and apps.
- Azure IoT Hub + IoT Solutions. Implementing secure and reliable device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device connection.
- DWH & BI solutions. Global distributed multi-module data storage (SQL/NoSQL) and custom BI solutions to accelerate the effectiveness of business with real-time parallel in-memory computing.
- Cloud native architecture (CNA) Azure Development. Micro-services for integration of your application with any cloud platform or third-party services.
Integrated Microsoft Solutions that Support Your Business
We offer a wide range of related services from planning, design, implementation and migration of the MS SharePoint projects, to full-scale integration and maintenance of your business applications. Our MS SharePoint-based solutions are your best choice for automating and streamlining your business processes and organisational needs.